Friday, April 25, 2008

Drawing Inspiration From Our Surroundings

E and I were walking around in Greektown, and she noticed that certain designs in the sidewalk could make a great maze. The Grecian spirals were beautiful, but they also served as inspiration for a new maze. I feel that in DTD it is easy to stick with one type of maze, making small tweaks as you gain experienced with it. But it is also necessary to expand your horizons and move onto a new maze when yours gets old. For instance, my current maze has gotten me past 8000 points on hard, but I can't see to get past that barrier, so it is time to move on. Here's what it looks like:


















On 10K gold I can play with other mazes, for instance this Greek spiral inspired maze:
So, where do you get the inspiration for your mazes??

1 comment:

Elizabeth & Brian said...

I draw inspiration from you.